I am so lazy

I feel I become so lazy, I used to walk a lot, but now don't want to move except go to eat. I want to learn something, or reading, but totally lazy to start. If always lazy, later after give birth, how to handle, only me and my husband.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, it’s not lazy. It’s just too tired. I’m also due in March and I really can’t do my daily routines diligently as before. I can’t even cook coz the smell just makes me nauseous. With my constant back pain n breathlessness I just wanna rest right aft work. Don’t worry I’m sure this will be temporary and things will get better 💪🏼

Read more
2y ago

Tq. I did that too. 😊

I feel you… In my first trimester now and I just feel so tired and lazy. Even going down to pack food also lazy… hoping my energy levels will come back up soon…

Don’t worry… if you’re the main caregiver, you probably don’t have the chance or time to be lazy 😂 The mommy in you will naturally move and do stuffs 😊

during pregnancy journey, we will feel tired even though we don't do alot. Once baby is out, u will have more energy than ever.