Hunger

Hi! I am at my 11 wks. This is my 3rd pregnancy. the 2nd miscarriage. From my prev pregnancy I didn't experience this. Early morning or late night my tummy will be growling. Very uncomfy. Like really hungry. If let say early morning I woke up to pray at 6am, I ignore the hunger and slept back after praying, next I wake up will feel super hungry but very nauseous. Sometimes I'm just too tired to go to the kitchen to get some food to eat especially at night cos I would need to brush my teeth again. Anyone experience this? I know it may be normal but what are your tips? I don't rmbr experiencing this with my 2 prev pregnancy. Thank you!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It's normal to feel hungry during pregnancy. You need a lot energy for building the new life inside plus hormonal fluctuation. It's a healthy indication for pregnancy so no worry. Prepare some nuts or crackers with you so you can eat anytime when you wake up or outside home.

4y ago

Welcome

I'm like this too.. SUPER hungry to the point I wanna vomit. I have snacks just right beside my pillow and I take a few bites and it helps... Else if I ignore it I will have bad nauseous for hours later haha. Also milk!

4y ago

i have biscuits but sometimes early morning im hungry again. B4 preg i still can sleep off the hunger but this preg cannot.

VIP Member

Try eating cereals. Put beside your bed and whenever u feel hungry munch a few.. it really helps and ease morning sickness too. If ur stomach empty your morning sickness will be worst.. :(

4y ago

Sure:) try first hope it helps well♥️

Sometimes I find that if I eat or drink milk before bed,I'll feel more hungry when I get up. So I try to eat earlier. You wont feel the hunger pangs when you wake up.

4y ago

I usually have my dinner early so by 11 or 12 i will be hungry. Or sometimes I wake up to pee my tummy growling like nobody business

I will eat dates, like 1-2 and water to control the hunger before sleep. Afterall, dates is good and help with the growth.

4y ago

ah ok shall try that cos i only eat dates in the morning

Super Mum

Try taking milk? Then you can just rinse your mouth before going back to bed.

4y ago

I did drink Anmum b4 bed cos Anmum milk drink twice a day.

If I'm hungry I will just eat