Headaches

I am currently 15 weeks and this is my first pregnancy. I have been experiencing headache since few weeks ago. It happens almost like everyday early in the morning like 5am/6am even before i wake up. The pain will be starting from neck and all the way up to my head and like those squeezing kind of pain and sometimes is really unbearable. The pain will last for few hours or even half a day before i start to feel better. Any mummy experience this? And remedy to cure this? #advicepls Thanks.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Check your blood pressure.. sometimes it may due to high blood pressure… if everything is normal, drink hot Milo in the morning for sugar intake and apply some medicated ointment… I recommended Young Living stress away roll on.

it happens when you have low blood / high blood .. when i was pregnant with my LO i also had bad headaches and found out I have ( thalassemia ) sometimes can get worse so i just take panadol then rest😊

I had a very bad headache too similar as yours during my early 2nd trimester. Buy “kool fever” and paste it on your hind neck. It helps! 🙂 works for me everytime.

2y ago

Ok i shall try that too.. Thanks !!

for me, I have headache in morning & evening. i sleep on it & it helps. on my 14 weeks now

it’s normal you can try to use essential oil roll ons or panadol if it’s really bad

2y ago

Ok.. thanks a lot for your advice !

I use medicated oil. If nt just drink lots of water