Mount Alvernia

My husband told me he wants to send me to Mount Alvernia for delivery in the near future, is it good?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I delivered over there. They are really dedicated. I rmb I bought my pump and used it there cos I really got engorged on 2nd day. And the nurse offered to put inside fridge so that I can feed baby with it when I get home (Mount A encourage direct latch). Will definitely be back there for my 2nd born.

Read more

are you pregnant yet? it's not your husband who will help you to deliver your baby, but your gynae, so choose the gynae that can deliver in that hospital first, all the hospital in sg is good, mt.A, mt.E, TMC, KK, NUH, etc

I would suggest for you to go for a maternity tour, cause ultimately you need to feel comfortable with the environment. Also, check with your gynae if he/she delivers at the said hospital.

Hi, I think you can choose based on your comfort label. Please attend the tours of these hospitals and then you will be able to make decision :)

My first one is at Mt. A.. it's good.. environment and food is nice. Nurses are professional, caring and supportive..

VIP Member

Mount Alvernia is good! I'm delivered my two boys there! The nurses are very helpful and friendly!!

VIP Member

Choose where you feel comfortable. You may go for tours that offer by the hospital

VIP Member

Yes, it’s good. Nurses are very experienced, helpful and responsive :)

Yeap. I delivered there. It's awesome. Will deliver my 2nd one there too

VIP Member

Yes, highly recommended and the nurses there are good(: