My husband is having an a affair with muslim women. I just need your point of view. My husband is Chinese Christian. Is it allow for Christian man to marry an a muslim women. Please advice.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A friend of mine recommended Hackmart to me when I had issues with my partner, she started acting suspicious and was always on her phone at odd hours. I contacted the team and he remotely hacked into her device to let me have total access to her device remotely without her knowledge. I was shocked and overwhelmed that I could read her Instagram texts, see pictures, emails, and all that. This hacker is hands down the best I've hired. Hackmart can be reached via Email @ (Hackmart242@gmail. com) Www. hackmart.org

Read more

I am David Warne, living in the USA and working as a web developer at eMarspro marketing agency. I offer a complete Amazon Account Management Service for your business. I provide more than 60+ services. I also offer lead generation services to any company. So please do not hesitate to contact me. Website: https://emarspro.com/amazon-account-management/

Read more

Do you need a hacker to easily hack into anybody account you require, they hack into Emails, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram and much more. I had my girlfriend account hacked and i can see all her chat. If you need their service, contact them for the job. Try out [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

In Singapore, the partner is not required to convert to Islam if they were to enter into a civil marriage (ROM). The partner will need to convert if they were to enter a muslim marriage (ROMM).

VIP Member

It is allow. He just need to convert into islam. He would convert IF he really wants to be with that woman

As long he convert to Muslim.. He can.. Infact he most likely would for obvious reason.

VIP Member

yes it doesnt matter .