do I have the right to be angry?

my husband doesn't get me gifts for special occasions (I used to fight w him over this many times and he still doesn't get me anything for valentines day and wedding anniv), he also doesn't ask about me or even talk to me much, we sleep in separate rooms currently as we have two kids who can't sleep together so we hardly meet too which is funny since we live together, even when we are alone he is just on his phone and doesn't attempt at any conversation. he is a quiet person but he has no problem texting in group chats with his friends. since I became pregnant with my 2nd, I haven't felt much love from him. he doesn't buy me tonics or push present. is our marriage over? should I end it or continue since he is a good father who is hands on and provides for them financially.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

What was he like before you had kids? Why did you marry him? If his personality / character is the same as now, then you cannot expect him to change to suit you without good reasons. To me, presents / gifts are not meaningful to judge your level of love or that marriage is over. Think and discuss with hubby what you both want and need from your marriage. Compromise accordingly

Read more