My husband is always sick and I am just so tired of taking care of a sick person. I feel like my life and my child's life is always compromised due to his illness. We can't go out, he can hardly spend time with his child, he's always moping away in pain. Any advice for me to not be so annoyed and more accepting of his illness?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dun mind to share wad kind of sickness he has? If it is those common illnesses like flu, cough sore throat, u can help him to boost his immunity by getting him some supplements to take.. If it is terminal illness, on and off his symptoms will come and side effects of medicines will affect his whole well-being too.. It is really not easy. I have taken care of terminally ill patients before. It takes alot of patience and energy. If it is terminal illness, he has limited days/yrs to live.. He needs u to be there to help him and ur presence means alot to him. It can be very tiring for u but put urself in his shoe. Nobody wanna get sick. Imagine now u r e one getting sick like him. If he say he is tired taking care of his sick wife, how would u feel?

Read more