How is your sleeping arrangement for more than 1 kid? I'm having a toddler and baby. Toddler still co-sleep with us and there is no space to squeeze in baby unless I chase hubby out. Baby is sleeping in the baby cot just beside me. But it's so different as compared to co-sleep with her.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

when we had our second baby, me and hubby were sleeping on the main bed with the first child, while i got a baby cot to place the baby next to me. it came with a pull down side, which turned it into a co-sleeping cot for sleep time. it was easy as baby had her own space to sleep without having to get on the bed, and everyone had ample space to sleep :)

Read more

My baby sleeps in a cot and I actually prefer it that way. I am always paranoid that either hubby or me will roll over her. Another alternative is to have a cot attched to your bed - a co sleeper. The one by Chicco seems to have good reviews.

Post reply image

our toddler and second baby sleep in between..😀our arrangement (me, second baby, toddler,my husband)..coz they want to cuddle w/ us