In laws/parents don't allow me to send my kid to IFC/CC

I am working full time and in laws and my own parents feel that I shouldn't be sending my kid to IFC at such a young age but they are still working too! No one to take care and yet I cannot send my own kid to IFC? Husband also feel that I shouldn't send our kid to IFC as he is still v young. Sigh, how like that?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ask them! “If ALL of you dont allow me to send baby to IFC then who’s gonna take care of baby?” Is anyone gonna quit and take care of my baby? If NO one is gonna help you then do what you want! Dont listen to them unless they are gonna be the solution! Do what’s best for you and your sanity! Unless you can afford to quit your job then by all means if not really just send baby to IFC because that’s really none of their business

Read more

I would agree; try to lay it all out to them and see what their plans are if they dont want you to send your baby to ifc. Cause if everyone doesnt have time to take care then it doesnt make sense and I feel you should stick to your opinion!!

seriously who are they to make decisions? as for your hubby, if he going to bear all expenses and give u pocket money?

Be strong mama. I feel you. Not like as if they are going to provide for us if we were to quit our job!

have a chat with them and be firm. or get a helper?