Drinking husband

How to deal with your husband who still act single & go out with his friends at night for a drink. We already have babies & he is leaving me alone with the babies to hang out with his friends though this happens like twice in a month. I have already spoke to him regarding this matter but still his friends keeps on inviting him for a drink & he gets tempted to go out & leave. Should I talk to his friends regarding this.?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Dont talk to his friends, doesnt look good on you and him. You can only tell him that youbare not going to tolerate this any more and whats your next consequences? No one can decide for you. If its for me.. I personally will tell him off, and tell him if he does it so often I'll rather parent the children myself. But before saying such statement, i also have to justify giving him his own space. Maybe you can schedule a agreement that he can only go out twice a month with his friends likebwise for you, give yourself time off and he take cares of the kids, another one date just for you n him per month without kids. I think its healthier space is given, and he learns to control n be responsible too :)

Read more