How should/could i let hubby understands hw we preggy mum feels when taking care of elder child/children? Im in my 35 weeks and also suffering from sacroiliac joint issue. Hubby came home only play with no1 and i just took chance to rest a while and he says "wah the moment i come back, u jus glue to the chair isit" this just feel so hurting. I didnt get to rest and was really tired taking care of 15mo LO yet he just said tt. Apart frm that, hubby only seems like everything also give in to LO. When hubby is happy, everything also ok, if nt he blames me for nt teaching LO during the day. Eg: Lo likes to be coax while eating, or feed himself with the food or sometimes end up playing. At times hubby will get irritated and say tt why didnt i teach him how to eat properly and nt play with food. Then when hubby is with lo, he will let lo mess with the food, let lo does wad he want and just tell me, "what u expect me to do? Unless u hav better idea then u tell me" Feeling really irritated! Is it most hubby thinks that taking care of baby whole day is an easy task?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Well. I am pregnant with my 3rd child. And yes i still go after my two kids. My husband never bother to help. I kind of gotten numb towards it. Thats why once i reached full term. I actually requested my gynae to induce me as i couldnt endure the back aches and pains everywhere in my body. Hang in there mummy!

Read more
4y ago

momma i'm proud of you 15 hours pain.. my 10 hrs pain i cannot take it.. my daughter was 6 hrs but the intense pain was burning on fire.. no gas or epidural for all 3 kids but i thought taking epidural for my 4th.. my 2nd trimester back pain and unable to sleep well

Thankful to have my husband to help. When i was having contractions 3 minutes apart, i was eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream, took a shower and mopped the floor.

7y ago

Omg! Salute to u mummy! While having 3min contractions you still can eat icecream and moped the floor. Omggg!!!

Men have a different mindset, what we can do for ourselves is to adjust our mentality. This is to make life better for us. Hang On Mama, you can do it!