How you settle with a menopause elderly person plus supersitions too? She claim that our house have some errie things that she cant go back to her house to stay. Whenevet go back home have things happen. My sis house got see fengshui. My side didnt see any fengshui at all. Say that my house all things is black and white make people no good?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is it against ur religion to have fengshui in ur house? If it does not offend ur family then maybe a fengshui recommendation will save all the difficulty w her. Or maybe u just add some color to ur house to ur liking? I dun know fengshui and dun believe in it but if just having an additional deco can pacify then why not. Personally I may pick a fight w her that it's my house and it will follow what I prefer?

Read more
VIP Member

Is the elderly staying with you? If not, then don't take her comment too hard. Just mentioned nicely and say, everything seems fine. Maybe ask her to recommend a fengshui master for you?

Read more
7y ago

yes she staying with me is my mum. i feel so stress with her too. i not sure what happen is it her side have problem or my side.

I would not believe in auch superstition then again, its up to each individual. I have no fengshui or nothing similar for my house. Everything is okay :)