Working mums

How often do you pump at work and how do you store milk and pump parts (can't sterilise at work..)Thanks!

107 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

2 times a day. Once in the morning 10.30 another in the noon 4 pm. Stored the milk in the fridge and then bring home with cooler bag and ice block. I wash my pump parts with hot boiling water inside a metal bowl.

2y ago

Can I ask how to wash with boiling water? Is it similar to rinsing?

3x sa 8hrs. I bought a double wearable pump. Sobrang laking tulong yung walang tubes kaya nakakagalaw pa rin sa work (health center). I use hot water para ma-clean yung pump parts. I bring an insulated bag with ice packs for storage.

2 times, before lunch and before end work. Store milk in breastmilk storage bags and keep inside freezer. End work then keep in cooler bag with ice block. pump part just wash with milk bottle cleanser, dint sterilise at work.

One in the morning break. One in lunch break. One in the afternoon break. Can’t sterilise at work too so I just make sure that I will bring liquid soap that’s safe for babies.. plus i soaked them in hot water..

VIP Member

I pump 2 times at work, store the milk inside cooler bag with ice packs and keep the pump parts inside zipper bag, only wash once reach home after work.

Dahil ang hirap iwan ng work ko kasi sa hospital ako. Sa lunch break lang ako nakakapump. Tapos pump ulit bago umuwi. I wash my pump using hot distilled water. Then I have a cooler bag with ice pack.

2 or 3 times daily. Keep the milk in the storage bottle or zip lock bag and put in the cooler bag. Put the pump parts together in the cooler bag, it can last for 12 hours.

every 3 hours, Momsh. Though working in health care ( health center) I tried to provide time for pumping. good thing kasi understanding din mga kasama sa work. they already know ung schedule ko

TapFluencer

1-2 times, mostly 1 time during lunch hour cause I need to walk to opposite mall's nursing room Milk storage - office chiller Pump part - wash and sterilise, I got a portable sterilizer

Read more

i pump 3 times.. 11am, 2pm, 5pm my office dont have fridge so i bring 2 cooler bag with ice brick/pack inside to maintain the cold temperature.. 1. for store milk 2. for my pump parts..

Read more