How often do you allow your kids to play outdoors?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

every single day! i think there should not be a concept of how often we allow them outdoors, but how often we encourage them. in this age of gadgets, it is great if a child wants to go out and play thankfully.

They go outdoor every morning if the weather permits! Late afternoon, we will walk by the park or have fun at the pool!!! Depends on your kids, I think outdoor is better for them if there is no haze or rain!

VIP Member

As often as i can which are mainly weekends. I like my boys to sweat and get some sunlight / vitamin D! But i will usually avoid those popular children hangout during school holidays for the fear of HFMD

Read more

My children to have at least an hour per day of moderate physical activity to burn calories, tone the muscles and keep their weight under control.  Outdoor play time is ideal for this.

every day for me. life need to be balance . at home my LO flip thru story books do coloring . and also out door playground . they can explore and also make interactive with other child.

As often as they want. Outdoor activities help kids stay fit and active which will benefit them in the long run. Both my kids like to play at our block downstair with their friends.

They only play outdoors when we go out as a family. We let them play at parks like in BGC or UP since there's a big space to bike or play.

Everyday when they are free or after school! I think it's good to support them in their interest/hobbies and making friends :)

TapFluencer

No restriction. Whenever I am free or as often as he wants. A good way to distract them away from tv or ipad.

Outdoor activities is good for children to promote health. I will allow them to play as often as they can. ;)