How often do you bathe your baby? Mines 5-months old now. And do you soap/shampoo every time? Lotion after every bath?

103 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i base my babys bathing schedule on whether or not she has made poopy, haha it isnt good for anyones skin, unless otherwise told by a dermatologist, to use soap daily. rinsing is ok! but baby soaps arent harsh like non-baby soaps. u just dont want babys skin to become dry and irritated and because it is unusually delicate, i only bathe my daughter every 2 days. i do use baby wash and i do moisturize her skin after every bath. i also add a lil A & D, aquaphor or natural healing balm to her bottom parts since warm water is drying, i dont want the next time she goes tinkle to irritate unprotected, freshly cleaned skin. when we wash with soap, it strips our skin of its natural oils. so its good to help protect our babys delicate parts.

Read more

Normally before sleep, around 19:00 (it is best to do it every day at the same hour so you can have a clear schedule) but if he is sleeping or having a crying day, I sometimes skip it and wash his popo in the sink the next morning. Anyhow I do this when he poops because its better than using tissues. A newborn doesn't need hair wash everyday, so there's nothing wrong skipping one day if it's better for him.

Read more

Once a day then punas ng 6:pm onwards kc maaga nagisleep si lo ko..nasanay kc sya ng every 2hrs of feeding since we’re pbf..I’m using her a lotion since nagdry skin nya until now na continues as per pedia naman..I shampoo her hair din & it’s normal na maglagas ang hair..I also put oil sa pangbanlaw ko sa kanya & put a small amount of oil din on her hair kc minsan mgaspang & para kumapal..

Read more

Twice a day. Soap and shampoo in the morning but only use soap for the body in the evening. We don't practice shampooing hair in the evening. Idk why, just runs in the family :p My baby has super sensitive skin. Prone in getting rashes around neck area as she's chubby. So we need to keep her moisturised thus lotion after every bath is needed.

Read more

Twice or thrice weekly, both for my infant and toddler. Para hindi agad mag dry yung skin nila. Kasi Kahit sobrang mild pa ng wash and lotion na gamitin kung everyday naman i turns out na magdadry pa din yan kasi baby has a sensitive skin 4x na mas sensitive sa skin nating mga adult. And sponge bath lang before going to bed. Godbless! 😊

Read more

Normally, i let my kids washed up 2x a day but if they don't feel well i showered them in the morning and just wiped them at night. I shampoo them at night time to remove all the dirt from all their activities during day time, and because their hair are still clean at night i don't put shampoo during day time when they take a bath.

Read more

I bath baby only 2x a day. Once in the morning and another in the evening. If weather is too hot, will clean him up before bed time. Yes, I used the head to toe soap on baby from head to toe for each bath. Lotion is a must to moisturize the bay's delicate skin. It is basically also a protection layer.

Read more
8y ago

Do you put lotion in baby's hand as well ? My baby likes to put her hands to her mouth thus I am not sure if I should put lotion to her hands ..

TapFluencer

My little one is 3 months old now and i bathe her everyday with cetaphil shampoo and wash and after I always apply aveeno lotion :) And when my LO is older enough I think I’ll do it twice a day but on basis only like example she play outside or we went somewhere else.

once a day , pinupunasan ko nman sya sa gabi. I used Baby Dove Hair to Toe liquid soap but I never put shampoo on his hair since naglalagas buhok nya. Minsan lng din yung lotion pag kailangan. Di ko rin masyadong pinubulbuhan c baby , he is turning 5months this dec.9 🙂

I bath her twice a day.. one morning one 4+ 5pm but how she is on soild food I wash her abt 3 time morm noon n evening to wash off the mess of her food.. I been using stiefel physiogel cleanser ..tis is a hypoallergenic non comedogenic soap free clearer..