How much time would it take for the labour to set in once my water breaks?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

After your water breaks, contractions usually follow within 12 to 24 hours, if they haven't started already. In some circumstances, women have their water break before their bodies are ready to start the labour process. Premature rupture of the membranes (PROM) usually requires induction to move things along. My friend's water broke while she was taking a shower and she didn't realise it till the next morning when her stomach started aching. This happened well beyond 12 hours. Generally a laid-back person, she took her own sweet time with getting ready (taking another shower haha) to get to the hospital. Her husband was more frantic than she was.

Read more

Do you want to find out if your husband/wife/spouse is cheating on you? *Do you want to hack your university/college database to change your grade,or do you want to get examination questions before the examination day? *Do you want to root/hack/sync your mobile phones? *Do yo want to have unrestricted access to your spouse’s /friends social medias(whatsapp,facebook,twitter,viber,BBM,e-mails? *Do you want to recover deleted messages by your spouse? *Do you want to clear police/criminal records? WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Limousines are https://corporate-driver.com/ relatively inexpensive for the glamor and practical benefit they would bring to a wedding. They can accommodate any size of dress and any other for intimate transportation and a limousine service usually includes a bottle of champagne as standard.

My water bag broke at 11am but I was not fully dilated until 10pm. Pls bathe (if you can) and eat first before u go hosp. As that was my firstborn, we quickly rushed to the hosp and I was put on drip, cannot eat.

I had regular contractions at 4am Water bag was burst by Gynae at 430am Delivered at 230pm! It took time to dilate so around 6 hours wait from 2cm to 4cm Then in 3 hours, 4cm to 9cm

Read more

thanks