Perineum massage

Anyone went for perineum massage before labour? How much does it roughly cost and did it help you to go through a smooth labour journey? 👀 I'm contemplating in taking up a perineum massage mainly cause exceed me & hubs budget for this month as we've spent alot already on baby's preparation. But at the same time I kinda wanna try it out due to the many good reviews I've seen by my masseuse. How much would you be willing to pay for a perineum massage?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do you mean prenatal massage or is it really perineum massage? Why don’t you try to do it yourself or get your husband to help? It’s a pretty intimate area and I haven’t also heard of any perineum massage services

1y ago

ya that sounds pretty ex! especially since it won’t take an hour. time to concur ur fear 💪🏼💪🏼

hmmm from what I know perineum massage only a few minutes, don't think I've seen any massage service for it. Usually DIY or spouse that helps. You can also consider the Epi-no device to help stretch.

I just googled and damn! There is such service and is only 5-10mins and cost $158. Must be kidding me. But it just sound like erotic massage to me. Just get a vibrator and do it yourself 😂🙃

1y ago

wow! I was quoted $300 🤣 usual charges are $350. 🥲

got my monthly prenatal massage with reviving sunnah hijama. you can find her at ig. good review amd knowledgeable. i also engange her for my afterbirth massage. hope it helps.

1y ago

she's talking about perineum massage, not prenatal