23 Replies

i give $300 when i used to work monthly. Now i dont give cause im housewive and hubby salary 3k. Have 2 kids. My parents very understanding. My siblings all contribute about 1k each. My mum housewife n dad retired. I feel blessed that my parents and siblings are very understanding.

It depends on your earning and expenses. Both my parents are not working. I do have two others siblings. But not sure how much they give. I give 300 monthly and more when I'm getting bonus. I will also pay for some of their bills/groceries etc.

Depending on your own capabilities. Should have sufficient for your family and the rest for your parents. Talk to them to understand more and contribute within your means =)

I will be giving $500 to them even if they are not looking after my kids. But if they are looking after my kids I will be giving $800 to cover the extra expenses for my kids.

$500 per month. My mom just retired but my dad is still working. My younger sister gave them the same amount while my elder brother contributes nothing.

Give whatever u can afterall they oso nd expenses

Its all depending on earning. Take care or not take care. I only give $200. Bonus i give $1k twice a year. So it good.

VIP Member

We only give once during cny and bring them for holiday trips. :)

VIP Member

Hi... I give my parents monthly allowances of $300 each.

VIP Member

$500. I think it’s just a gesture of goodwill.

I gave $300 allowance every month.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles