How many children do you intended to have? How about your spouse? And how many children did you end up having?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

One kid is enough for me rather than having many kids but not a fit mother physically, emotionally, financially. I understand people or couples that do not want to have kids. There are a lot of parents not real parents to their kids. Don’t get me wrong I love my daughter so much. But after one kid even she is easy to take care of I told myself one kid is enough. I realized the responsibility of having a kid is not only providing basic needs but to ensure that they will be a good person. I have many friends who have many kids but no quality time with them. Some of their kids missed the bad behaviour of others on in public. So when they asked me why not have another I always told them having children is a big responsibility. Besides, not all with many kids are happy and not all with one kid are lonely. My daughter's future is secured trust fund and educational plan. She likes traveling doing outdoor activities. I don’t think we were able to do traveling to many cities and counties if we have more kids.

Read more