Managing expenses as a sahm

How to manage expenses while being a sahm? What will you do if your husband is not willing to pay for the expenses anymore?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you SAH for your kid and your husband not willing to pay for your expenses… then you don’t really have much choice. Put LO in IFC/CC, go out and work. Cannot pick up at weird timings then ask him to hire helper if not ask him to go and settle. After you have your own financial capability, it’s time to AA that guy. I don’t know which husband can do that to his wife unless you’re saying you really got nothing to do and your kids grown up.

Read more
12mo ago

If your husband really want to be so calculative, the “borrow” money from him. Make him pay everything for both the kids except for your personal expenses (regardless of food/daily necessities, let’s say if you no longer have enough to sustain anymore). Tell him for all your expenses, consider it as a loan from him to you. No normal husband will agree to this ridiculous terms la, but if he really agrees then do it. After your confinement, ask him to go and either hire a helper or think of a way himself because you need to go out and work to pay off what you owed him during pregnancy. After that, you can recycle this man….. If a man can be so calculative towards his own wife, then I don’t see any point.

If your husband is not willing to pay for expenses then no choice you’ll have to work otherwise will be depleting your savings and it doesn’t make sense for you to sacrifice if your husband expects you to stay at home to take care of kids and yet doesn’t wanna pay for expenses?

12mo ago

Difficult to get a job, i am currently pregnant.

TapFluencer

spent on a need to basis while finding some form of job for income.

ridiculous expectations. sue him for it.

12mo ago

How?