14 Replies

VIP Member

Missed period. For me my menstruation always comes on time, so when I missed my period for 1 week, my sixth sense is telling me that I am pregnant and went to get a pregnancy kit and test. As it’s still early pregnancy so my hcg was Low and the line appear is very faint so I tested it again probably after 2 days and it’s positive and we went to call up a gynae that’s near our house for check up.

I had a miscarriage last Dec , after that my period came as per normal . followed by missed period for 2 months , I knew I was pregnant again without getting a test kit . woke up with sore breast , constantly feeling tired and nauseous . I then get myself a test kit to confirm , yup it's positive

I didn’t know I was pregnant. I just feel I was pregnant and some more when my hub told me my boobs like very big which is like abnormal. So I just try to test the kit and out come giving a big positive.

I got extremely tired and was able to sleep more than usual. Also, my period was usually on time so I suspected when it came 2-3 days late.

Missed period for 5 days. Feeling bloated, could sleep for 14 hours straight, sore breast.

Nausea 6 days after sex. I suspected either pregnant or food poisoning. 😅

i got vivid dream for that 1 whole week and extremely tired. 😅

Missed period, sore boobs and random nausea

Missed period, nausea, vomiting, tiredness.

Thank you for your replies.😁

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles