Treatment

Hi how can I treat this? Is this rashes?

Treatment
22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

:( maybe you can see a pd to get some cream for it first, then in the future you might want to consider putting some Pigeon compact powder on your child’s neck? Sometimes it’s sweat + milk causing the neck to “stick together”?

Milk spill and sweat i just let it dry if you are using powder don’t let it soak with sweat for soo long just air dry ,its weird but sometimes i just open her neck and blow air bit by bit coz my girl very chubby

Use baby lotion until they can stand as they are mostly lying down the neck tends to be closed so powder actually irritates the skin baby lotion keep them moisturized..

VIP Member

B coz of sweat or got wet there .. just apply some oil there may be skin got irritated there .. use soft cloth gently while cleaning

1 of my child used to have this bcos she was quite a chubby baby. We used drapolene. Just a thin layer will do.

Super Mum

Can try the AI cream from physiogel.. its gd a treating skin irritation.. can get it at Watson or guardian

VIP Member

See doctor please.. Personally, I feel need to keep the fold area dry. Maybe can apply baby powder..

Can try to put a bit of diaper cream.. looks like some rashes due to heat or salive or milk..

VIP Member

Please do bring your child to a pd as he or she will be able to prescribe proper cream etc