Neck rashes

Hi mummies, is this heat rash? Shld i bring baby to the doc? How should i treat this?

Neck rashes
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Best to bring your baby to see a PD cos that really looks bad. My baby's ears has rashes like this until PD diagnosed as eczema (went for allergy test and found to be free of eczema & food allergy!). Some moisturiser may not be suitable for your baby like how QV cream is not suitable for mine which was prescribed. Instead, I used Derma:B CeraMD Repair Lotion which is mild and naturally moisturises your baby's skin. Got it as a sample from this app and I end up buying a bigger bottle cos it's really good. My baby's PD gave it a thumbs up.

Read more

if it is heat rash, can try tapioca flour. i know it sounds ridiculous but it is smth passed down since my grandma generation. it works wonder for my son. i went to pd and the ceredan cream makes it even worse. tried a few body lotion and see no improvement. but i can see inmediate results using tapioca flour.

Read more

try to keep this area dry and let baby wear a napkin if drooling now. my baby has this problem previously and the polyclinic doc prescribed Hydrocortisone cream. This cream contains steroid so it must be applied thinly, used this for a few days and the rashes recovered.

Bring your LO to see a PD. Apply thin layer of desonide desowen, mildest steroid. It will disappear within 2days. Thereafter, u must maintain the skin. Keep dry. Apply cream. My LO also will have heat rash which will trigger his eczema as well.

Mayb due to sweat, saliva, never pat dry aft bath and results in fungal infection. my boy kanna and we went pd for a cream

My baby has this EXACT thing going on right now. Did you find out what it was and how to treat it?

wash lactacyd during bath time