How do I give my kids a happy childhood without spoiling them?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Outdoor activities are fun and you can't really spoil a child with that. I would try to be as consistent as I can and set a great example. Eg: no tv before bedtime, no phones during meal times, stay positive when we discipline them etc... Teaching them can be a joy and they do enjoy learning too.

Read more

According to my kids, she is most happy when we play as a family. We will dance in the rain, pretend to camp in the house and doing painting together. All these are her favourite memories. Kids are simple; our presence and full attention even it is 5 to 10 minutes per day is already their best gift.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-31997)

That's a tough one. I try my best not too especially by indulging them. But it's easier said than done

Stay firm and consistent. It sounds easier but I bet with you it isn't ng at all :)

VIP Member

being reasonable in the things they receive. making them earn their rewards!