I am a new mom and i think i am over spoiling my daugther. how to prevent it?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Depends on the kind of spoiling that you do. If you're spoiling your daughter with time and undivided attention, by all means, don't stop. If you're spoiling your daughter with material things, it's a different story. Learn to say no. Give a firm NO. Believe me, you are doing your daughter a favor. You're teaching her a principle that she couldn't get all things in her favor. It's a life principle she will thank you for when she grows up.

Read more

Awww, that's a very common feeling if you're a new mom and especially if it's your first child. Don't worry too much about it, especially if your child is still a young baby because they deserve all the love and attention you can give them. As your child grows older, your other motherly instincts will kick in and you will not spoil her as much, you will play different roles (disciplinarian, figure of authority etc).

Read more

It is normal to spoil our first child. Over spoiling does not mean that you are not teaching her the right education and living skill. You will still teach her the right things when she is wrong, you will still instil right values into her and you will give her the right education and living skills. I spoiled my kids too, after all they are kids. They need all our attention and love.

Read more

We all want to give everything for our child but as a parent we should always keep in our minds that all much are most likely not good. Most of the time having less is having more.