Grandma is spoiling my child

How do you get grandparents to respect a child's sleep time and bed time routine?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +19734491500 or call him on +19592157598.

Read more

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research online about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly she won a huge amount of money 19.5million dollars, so i also contacted Dr Wealth and asked him for help he told me what i needed to do which i did and on the second day after he had cast the spell for me he gave me some sure numbers to play so i went to play the numbers so on Tuesday the result came out and i went to check there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of in my life, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say that was how my life changed financially i just want the world to know that there is a great spell caster called Dr Wealth if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise you your story will change, you can email him at [email protected] you can also call/text him on +12184533734

Read more
2w ago

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

i won the lottery and then people kept on asking me how did i do it, well yea there is a little secrete you all never knew about, i was able to win the 80.000.000 lottery with the help of Dr Dominion lottery winning spell, he gave me number to play and instructed me when to play the lottery and i did as he instructed, my dear friends getting rich is never by luck it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing same lottery for years now and have never won, we need to be on the right track to get what we want i am saying this here because i want the best for everyone, you can't win the lottery just like that you need to know exactly what to do, what to play and when to play this is a truth that no one will never tell you, if you want to win or know what i am talking about just reach out to Dr Dominion here: Email: [email protected] website: https://dominionlottospell.wixsite.com/dr-domin WhatsApp or call :+12059642462

Read more

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Read more

TRENDING LOTTERY LUCKY WINNING NUMBERS TO HELP YOU WIN THE LOTTERY... Priest Ray is the best lottery spell caster and his lottery numbers strike without any problem. I used his lucky winning numbers and I won the sum of $48m. I came across Priest Ray contact through a comment on YouTube when someone testified about his lottery lucky winning numbers because I was searching for tips to improve my chances of winning the lottery. I contacted Priest Ray and told him I needed the lucky numbers and he did the rituals within 24 hours he sent me the winning numbers which I played and won $48m. You can also reach him to get your lucky winning numbers by email: [email protected] or WhatsApp: +12133525735 or visit his website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/my-site

Read more

TRENDING LOTTERY LUCKY WINNING NUMBERS TO HELP YOU WIN THE LOTTERY... Priest Ray is the best lottery spell caster and his lottery numbers strike without any problem. I used his lucky winning numbers and I won the sum of $48m. I came across Priest Ray contact through a comment on YouTube when someone testified about his lottery lucky winning numbers because I was searching for tips to improve my chances of winning the lottery. I contacted Priest Ray and told him I needed the lucky numbers and he did the rituals within 24 hours he sent me the winning numbers which I played and won $48m. You can also reach him to get your lucky winning numbers by email: [email protected] or WhatsApp: +12133525735 or visit his website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/my-site

Read more

GOOD DAY, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan amount €560k from Prof.Cindy Alberto Kauk. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00USD to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Mrs.Cindy Alberto Kauk holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress By Email [email protected]

Read more

I made it very clear to the grandparents that they need to be respectful of my routine with my baby and follow it. If they dont want to that's fine but we will not be seeing them in the inconvenient times and therefore they will be seeing their grandchild less. Both sets of grandparents have been great since that conversation and are rigid with following our routine.

Read more

Speak to them nicely about your child needing to stick to their bed time routine so the child wont be cranky and will get a better sleep. If they still dont adhere to your suggestions then when its time for bed,you might want to take your child away from them firmly but not in a rude manner.Afterall,that is your child so its up to you how you want to raise him/her.

Read more
VIP Member

I personally take care of my child actually but this time of pandemic me and my husband decided to switch of taking care of my baby because i need to work temporarilly. My child is spoiled with my in laws but they have thier limitations too so i trust them for taking care of my baby together with my husband❤

Read more