Preg journey

How can I encourage my hubby to pay more attention to me & my 29weeks baby? I feel sad & down when his mind only work work work & when return home didn't ask much bout our day. I can imagine I have to handle baby all the time when baby is born. He is like a ATM daddy already. When I ask him to kiss baby bump good bye he jus do as I said. No meaning if I ask n he do right. Am I thinking too much or how can I get him more involved?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m 32 weeks now and my hubs is also living life like normal. I guess not all guys are the super involved type and I’m also hoping things will change once they see the actual baby. For me I chose to be the happiest I can for my baby for the remainder of the pregnancy instead of feeling resentful, since I know I won’t be able to change anything for now. I fully understand how annoying it feels but don’t take away the experience for yourself!! This only happens once or twice in our lifetime so I feel we shld treasure our own experience and enjoy the most out of these special moments w our baby while they’re still in our tummy 💕

Read more