Body Changes

How has your body changed after pregnancy and how do you cope with it? Please share.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello. Somehow i realised that i have poor digestion now. I don’t know why. I went through my confinement religiously and post natal massage as well. I also have dry skin now. Usually i will reach for mattifying setting spray but now i skip that. I always have to use moisturiser as i have dry skin now. Flabby tummy! Haha. Still trying to work on this. Have to change my wardrobe when i go to work / head out but its okay. Giving myself time to recover. I went from size xs to l. I can do this! Losing alot of hair. And its dry too. Praying that i won’t have any bald patches. Have changed my shampoo as well. Saggy breast too! Amongst all of physical changes, i realised that this affect me the most. I went from cup a to d in a matter of close to ten months. Now that my son is fully on formula, i realised that my breast got affected alot. It becomes so saggy. Trying to be ok with this! Haha We can do this mommies! I never thought that my post pregnancy body will affect me alot but it did, still do. One thing i realised that when we mommies were pregnant, most of us were full on embracing their new body, round tummy, big thighs etc but once we have given birth, we are almost expected to have flat tummy, skinny etc. Its not easy but lets give ourselves time to recover. (:

Read more
VIP Member

I didn’t experience this with my firstborn but now even 8m after giving birth to my second, my scalp does not respond to any of my previous shampoos that used to work for me (doesn’t give me a very clean feel). So I’m trying out different shampoos to see which works best.

VIP Member

Saggy breast, bigger waist, bigger thighs and butt, dry skin, stretch marks, and more mature looking. I'm doing some light exercise to minimize the changes before and after pregnancy. Ganbatte!!

VIP Member

I still have a flabby tummy even if I'm skinny. My bones are weaker too.😅

Super Mum

Spare tyre n bigger feet

Just accept whatever