What are the common body changes during pregnancy & how to cope with those changes?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Common changes during pregnancy 1, Hair grows in cycles. However a few months after ur baby is born, hairfall occurs. If u like ur new look, regular trims will keep ur locks in great shape. vegetable based colour rinse are considered safe throughout pregnancy. 2, Skin changes like stretch marks. on plus side, pregnancy glow. Using rosehip or vitamin E oils may help minimise stretch marks. 3, Breasts increase in size & fullness & may feel more tender. Use maternity bra to ease the discomfort. 4, Stomach discomfort like morning sickness, heartburn, indigestion, constipation are common sideeffects. Steer clear of heartburn by avoiding fatty, acidic, spicy fare. If u r already feeling the burn, have few spoonfuls of yogurt. Have small meals rather than big one. 5, Legs swelling, as u get closer to ur due date. Stay hydrated & wear maternity support hose to ease swelling. Avoid prolonged standing or sitting

Read more

Some physiological symptoms include frequent urination, heartburn, nausea/vomiting, fatigue, sleep disturbances, constipation, hemorrhoids, back pain, leg cramps, swelling of the hands and feet, emergence of varicose veins and some others. Amongst all the symptoms, the one that will emerge first and be uncomfortable will be the nausea/vomiting. Drinking water with a few drops of lemon and some sprigs of mint helps

Read more

I must share that skin stretches during this period and highly advise all expecting mums to apply cream/oil from the initial stage upon knowing that you are expecting . My skin itches terrible during the last stage of pregnancy probably because I did not take care of my skin earlier on

common body changes will be dropping of hair, Stretchmarks, water retention, swollen feets and more. bt of coz. each individual will have different changes :)

I had a lot of mask of pregnancy around my tummy and upper thighs and loads of body hair that grew suddenly. My underarms also darkened