Seems like Mil will want alot of time w baby

How do you guys cope with MIL who seems to want to see baby all the time? Im currently in my last trimester, and my MIL is already asking us to have meals more often. We usually have dinner once every weekend (appx 4 hours), and now, she's been asking us whether want to have lunch/dinner on other days. The last week, she asked whether want to have lunch or dinner on 3 consecutive days! We only had dinner 1 day as we had doc appointment and were very tired. I honestly don't mind visiting more often or longer hours when baby comes but not too much as we will be so tired and we want baby to have a routine. Also, we treasure our privacy at home too. How do you guys manage such a situation?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

sorry to say that more to come. unless you list or state clearly now. example next time baby is out will come back once a week etc. if not no agreement next time very headaches

4y ago

😭😭😭 Yah I also think more to come, unfortunately. Trying to use husband to manage expectation. I already told him we will go visit abit longer during weekend meal. And maybe once in a while can hv extra weekend meal. And maybe a quick dinner on 1 weekday.