How do full-time working parents with no extra help at home (ie live on your own, no helper, not staying with parents) juggle and prepare and feed your little ones in the evenings? Esp those who send your little ones to full day IFC. My baby is 7mths 1 week old now. I need help/guidance/advice from experienced parents who have to fetch their babies after they knock off work late... and then rush home to feed them dinner... I feel so bad having to feed her only at 7.30pm or sometimes 8.00pm...and that is just easy brown rice cereals... Share with me pls... how and what you cook/prep...and tips to brave through this journey. I am so worried that I am not doing a good job in feeding her and that she may not be getting enough. Thank you.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby is 8 months old. Also on IFC. I don't let the IFC feed her solids as she always gets allergies with the food they cook. So I feed her at 8 pm when we reach home. Generally I feed her the organic jar pouches from Bellamy. It's about $3 a packet. It works out cheaper than buying her organic food and there are no preservatives added.

Read more