How do you feel when you know you're pregnant for the first time?

117 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lol scared, worried, anxious, excited. Bits and pieces of all emotions. Strangely, i would say it was a sense of uncertainty.

Very blessed. As she was so unexpected. And she was planned years ago. But never came. Such a joyful and happy feeling.

Very diffrerent, lots of throw up, tired, but sleep a lot and eat a lot. At this moment I felt happy!!!

happy and scared because I had problem with non-stop menstruation ..but all thanks to God🤰❤️❤️❤️❤️

Scared because you never know if you will be a good enough mother and that your child will be happy...

I feel so happy nd thankful to my creator who bless my womb nd i know by his grace my happiness will never go dim

Very nervous but we are taking the process step by step with my lil one....approaching the second semester soon.

All feelings at the same time: joy, cry, stressed, paranoid about everything baby related...

Omg mixx feelings...m crying, laughing,dreaming tht time. । cant say a word to anyone. 😇😇😇😇

unbelievable and Happy...this is my first baby after 5 month married..now I'm 8 weeks pregnant