How do you express your love/care for your parents and siblings even if you already have a family of your own?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ„ΈπŸ…‚ πŸ„° πŸ„³πŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ„» πŸ„±πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ„ΊπŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ… πŸ„ΌπŸ„΄ , πŸ„Έ πŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ…ˆπŸ…‚ πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΎπŸ„»πŸ„³ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΏπŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…‚ πŸ„ΌπŸ„΄πŸ„½ πŸ„Έ'πŸ……πŸ„΄ πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„³ πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΏπŸ…‚ πŸ…†πŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒπŸ„·, πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΌπŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒ πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΎπŸ…„ πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„΄ πŸ…„πŸ„½πŸ„΅πŸ„°πŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΅πŸ…„πŸ„» πŸ„ΈπŸ…‚ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΌπŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒ πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΎπŸ…„ πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ… πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ„Ώ. πŸ„ΈπŸ„΅ πŸ„Έ'πŸ……πŸ„΄ πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„΅πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ…ƒ πŸ…‚πŸ„Ύ πŸ„³πŸ„ΈπŸ…‚πŸ„²πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ„²πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„³ πŸ„΅πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ„Ό πŸ„ΌπŸ…ˆ πŸ„ΏπŸ„°πŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ…ƒ πŸ„Έ πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ……πŸ„΄ πŸ„΅πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ…ƒ πŸ„ΌπŸ…ˆπŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„΅ πŸ„³πŸ…πŸ„°πŸ…†πŸ„½ πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½ πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ„Ύ πŸ„° πŸ„·πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„²πŸ„°πŸ„» πŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„°πŸ„ΈπŸ… πŸ„ΈπŸ„½ πŸ„ΌπŸ…ˆ πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„³, πŸ„Έ πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ„Ώ. πŸ„Έ'πŸ……πŸ„΄ πŸ„±πŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ πŸ„ΈπŸ„½ πŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ…ˆ πŸ„°πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ……πŸ„΄ πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΏπŸ…‚ (πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ…ƒ πŸ„Έ πŸ…„πŸ„»πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ…ˆ πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„³πŸ„΄πŸ„³) πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ…ƒ πŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„²πŸ„΄ πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ……πŸ„΄ πŸ„Έ πŸ„±πŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ πŸ…„πŸ„½πŸ„΅πŸ„°πŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΅πŸ…„πŸ„». πŸ…†πŸ„·πŸ…ˆ? πŸ„±πŸ„΄πŸ„²πŸ„°πŸ…„πŸ…‚πŸ„΄ πŸ„½πŸ„Ύ πŸ„΅πŸ„°πŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ„Ώ πŸ„ΈπŸ…‚ πŸ…†πŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„· πŸ…‚πŸ„°πŸ„²πŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ„²πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ„ΌπŸ…ˆ πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ…‚ πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„ΆπŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…. πŸ„½πŸ„Ύ πŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„·πŸ„ΎπŸ…† πŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒ πŸ…„πŸ„½πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ„»πŸ„³πŸ…‚ πŸ…†πŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒπŸ„· πŸ„° πŸ„ΏπŸ„°πŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…, πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ„΄ πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ„»πŸ„³ πŸ„±πŸ„΄ πŸ„° πŸ„±πŸ„°πŸ…‚πŸ„΄ πŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„» πŸ„ΎπŸ„΅ πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„΄πŸ„²πŸ…ƒ πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ„΄πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΏπŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ…ˆ πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΎπŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„³πŸ…‚ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ„Ό πŸ„°πŸ…‚ πŸ„° πŸ„·πŸ…„πŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ„½ πŸ„±πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά. πŸ„° πŸ„΅πŸ„°πŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ„³ πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ„Ώ πŸ…†πŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ„» πŸ„½πŸ„ΎπŸ…ƒ πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„»πŸ„»πŸ…„πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄ πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ… πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…‚πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ„²πŸ…„πŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„΄πŸ…‚ πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ…ˆπŸ…†πŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ„΄ πŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ… πŸ„°πŸ…‚ πŸ„°πŸ…‚ πŸ„±πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ„ΎπŸ„½ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„²πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ……πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ„ΎπŸ„΅ πŸ„°πŸ„³πŸ…„πŸ„»πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ…ˆ. πŸ“© πŸ„²πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ„³πŸ„ΆπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„ΊπŸ…‚πŸ…ˆπŸ„½πŸ„²@πŸ„ΆπŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ„ΈπŸ„».πŸ„²πŸ„ΎπŸ„Ό πŸ’¬ βž•1️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ 6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 9️⃣5️⃣4️⃣2️⃣

Read more
Post reply image

I came across so many reviews about PARAGON CREDIT SOLUTION for the great job they are doing. And I was very need of a good hacking company to help Me and my husband fix our credit. 4 years ago we messed up to credit report due to low income. I contacted them on there email address , and they ask us for the necessary information and promise to get job within maximum of 6 days. To our greatest surprise in less than 5 working days they remove all negative items and also raise our credit score to 806 across board. You can contact them on [email protected] . They are the best hacking company I have came across.

Read more

Hey, You know parents and siblings would understand your situation and would not mind your absence at certain situations where they expect you to be. But, I know, it must be you who would be feeling guilty because your heart too wants to be with your parents and siblings at times. I think, what you can do is dedicate a day in a month or twice in a month where you go to see them. No matter what, you make a visit to them and be with them. There always be commitments but you are the one who will have to set the priorities.

Read more

Do you need a reliable hacker? or is your spouse cheating on you and you wish to get his or her account hacked, this is the chance you have long been waiting for. as reliance hackers is here to render you all the services. our services include, Facebook hack, whatsapp hack, twitter hack, erasing of criminal record, upgrading of your school result, database hack, android phone hack, ATM machines hack, get your blank credit card that can withdraw any amount of your choice and so many other services. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

i live in a separate city, my brother lives in a separate city and my parents live in a separate city. so it is really difficult for us to meet all the time. however, we make sure to have at least 2 family gatherings each year where we are all together. other than that, we are connected via the phone, as i speak to my parents daily and with my brother too as much as possible, and we also do a lot of video calls involving the kids so that they too can stay connected to their grandparents and uncle

Read more

I am a mother who works 40+ hrs a week and do not have the time to get to see into the welfare of my son. Hackmart Services is a professional and trustworthy hacking service that I have used multiple times, and will continue to use. The spybugware is designed to fulfill customer needs, they are quick to respond to any inquiring customers. I highly recommend this service. WWW. HACKMART.ORG

Read more

You can take out sometime in the entire day and make a call to them. Try to remember their special days, and if not possible to go then get a bouquet or cake delivered at their place. Make out time in a month and go for a coffee for a lunch with them. This will also be a stress buster for you.

Getting information & data you need is quite not a big deal. Sometimes the truth needs to be unveiled by whatsoever means necessary. I’d suggest [email protected] extracting & recovering any info. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Constant communication and supporting them if they are in need. We also see to it to see each other once a month or even once every 2 months. For our parents, we give financial support even though it's not that big.

Support their financial needs. From parents to siblings to niece and nephews. Thank God my husband supports me and our baby. So my whole salary is for my family only. Breadwinner forever!!!!