Disgusting spouse

How disgusting is it to pick your teeth in front of your spouse? What's the most disgusting thing your partner did/ you've done in front of him/ her?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend for two years. But then I got a job on the other end of the city, and we met less after that. Before I knew it, he was avoiding my calls and rarely visits. After hearing my friends suggestion I tried their Pro version, It turned out that he was chatting about his frustration with his ex-girlfriend. I calmly confronted him, and he was apologetic. I decided to leave my job to work on our relationship. WWW. HACKMART.ORG,,.....,,

Read more

I was mistaken. Initially, i thought that they were out to scam me, mainly because there was a long period of time after i had made the payment, where there were no updates or replies to my emails. However, it turns out they were fixing an issue that had arised. Since then, they have reached out and apologized, and delivered results that satisfied me. Hackmart are so competent enough to be definitely hired, Hire their services by visiting WWW.HACKMART.ORG..

Read more

This is the 3rd time and still counting! I hired them for several jobs, Normally I wouldn't post anything, but I have to this time because I got an awesome service from HACKMART. They were quick in replying and carrying out the task I hired them for. I love when I get great value from what I spend on. If you have any hack or third party breaching related jobs don’t hesitate to hire HACKMART. I'm a satisfied customer ✅. WWW.HACKMART.ORG,.,,..

Read more

hahahaha, thts nothing new. we fart in front of each other, he s*** while I brush my teeth, bath while I pee, burp really loudly. some times we'll even have farting competition. 😂 he will scratch his manhood too. 😂 some times after he s***, he will take photo and send me. trust me, your case is not the worse. LOL. I just think tht it's a way of saying tht we are comfortable with each other? I don't mind tho...

Read more
2y ago

This is soo true, me and my boyfriend do the same. we even fart in the shower while showering together. 🤣🤣🤣 It’s normal when you’re comfortable and in love 🥰

Getting to find this team called [email protected] was a blessing during my divorce process. My ex husband nearly took away everything from me including my kids but with the help of this private investigators I was able to get some reasonable proves to back my case So big thanks to whoever introduced or recommend this team on this platform because they have done a good job. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I was a victim to some crypto scam that lead to lost of over $6722 and it was really a bad experience but am only happy I was able to seek help from an expert crypto Guru name Mr.Jeff he guided me and helped me recover that which I’ve lost to those scumbags. Need help to!!! Contact her on WhatsApp + 84 94 767 1524. Email Jeffsilbert 39 gmail com

Read more

I think it depends to a couple’s preference. For me, there are things that I cant stand, its like a pet peeve sorta, but then again its better for you to clarify and have both party to understand both off limits as it can turn one off towards another 😉

I think its not disgusting at all! I mean, its not sexy, but its not horrifyingly disgusting... The most disgusting thing would probably be my partner taking a dump while I'm brushing my teeth. But even then, I don't find its not too bad? hahaha

Fart, dig my nose, pick my teeth, my husband says sometimes he wonders if he married a man. Lol. Other times he says, he thought he was still in camp with the way i behave. Ill just look aeay and ignore him.

VIP Member

Picking of teeth is fine it okay. It's the farting. Even though its digusting, i still find it ok? Cos husband and wife already. ahahaha

Read more