Nakedness.

Do you feel awkward being naked in front of your spouse?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

“If you've ever wanted to know how to hack a partners mobile phone, then this article is for you. We'll go over some of the most popular methods to hack your spouse phone, as well as some tips and tricks to make the process easier. Whether you're looking to spy on someone or just want to see what your kids are up to, hacking a phone can be a great way to get information that you wouldn't otherwise have access to. With so many different methods available, it's important to choose the one that's right for you and your needs. One of the most popular methods for hacking into your partner phone is through the use of spyware. This type of software can be installed on a target device without their knowledge and can give you access to their text messages, call logs, and even location data. While this method can be effective, it's important to note that it can also be illegal in some cases. I got real-time access to my partner iPhone using the spy services of Nitrocrackhub. Www. nitrocrackhub.com .

Read more

So my story is so long but I was privileged to use the service of JOSE and they had a spyware software sent to me and I was able to record my husband calls, saw his call logs, and other features was being accessed. Also I got deleted messages and informations recovered and I’m happy because my marriage is safe and I have the upper hand. Thank you and I’m grateful for your help because I’m a hardworking mom and all the expenses of your service was worth it. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Depends till now when I shower I will keep my door open n my hubby wil be gaming in his HP & we chit chat abt hm or baby topic but if he STOP HP & start looking at me then OMG I will suddenly feel shy then quickly take a towel n wrap up myself hahahahaha duno why also

Haha first time of course, was v conscious abt my scars/cellulite although I was still under 50kg. 20kg later with stretch marks and pregnant with baby, I didn't care anymore. Hubby even offered to help shave before delivery 😆

3y ago

So sweet of him.

Nope, marriage is when both of us surrender our body and soul to each other wholeheartedly. No barrier :)

3y ago

This is the best answer here.

Before i was pregnant, I don’t feel any awkward. But after being pregnant, yes i do feel a lil’bit

3y ago

I thought usually is the first time will feel awkward. After see so many times should be used to it.

The first few time as bf/gf.

A little , yes

A little!!

TapFluencer

a little