impatient spouse

How do you deal with a super impatient spouse?

77 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i love him unconditionally, i told him before "mahal kita maging sino o ano ka" "mahal kita bilang ikaw" at dahil mahal ko sya i need to accept his good and bad side. may i ask you, why do you love your spouse, anong pinaka na guatuham mo sa kanya?

Patience. What else can we do, if we want to be hard headed, nothing will be resolved. Instead it gets more heated and out of control. Talk to your spouse when he is come. Everything is all absolutely about the right time.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23575)

he's so impatient while he is driving good thing he only cuss when kids are not around. I usually as him why he is like that and he doesn't answer back, I just don't react and I always tell him to smile and it works

I think the main reason why a person gets so impatient is he or she asks someone to do something but wasn't obeyed at all. So, better to do things that a person expects to be done.

VIP Member

Communication is really important. I also share tips with him on how to make self more patient. He will then try it out and also think of ways how he can be more patient too.

i ignore him till he cools down then talk it over. sometimes i will just tell him that my love is bigger than his pathetic arguments and walk away.🤣

TapFluencer

It is best you sit down with him and discuss the issue. He needs to understand where you are coming from. Find a good time when he is not in a bad mood to discuss

Pag usapan ng maayos at mag open sa bawat isa ng sa ganon mauunawaan nyo ang pinag dadaanan ng bawat isa at masulosyunan ang mga di pagkakaunawaan.

Explain/communicate plus hugs and kisses are the key.. He'll give in.. Ganon din ako.. 😊 "sige na nga".. End of story 😊