How do you cope with separation anxiety? My friend is now going back to work after giving birth to her now 2 y/o baby. She's been telling me how difficult it is for her to be away for long hours from her little one. However, she needs to work to be able to support her baby.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Here are some helpful tips: https://ph.theasianparent.com/ways-to-cope-with-the-end-of-your-maternity-leave/ From experience though, it really sucks to be away from your little one. Think solution and not problem: do your best at work so when you get home, it's really quality time with your family.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

I agree with you miss dazzle.. I'm doing the same thing..when I'm at work I focus on my job and make sure that every time I left nothing will impede a good working flow.. I finish the job as much as possible ahead of deadlines so I can manage my time more.. when I am finally home, I give my full attention to baby making sure each chance is a quality bonding time for us.. no work-related stuffs, checking cellphones and the likes.. it's me-her time every second..