After csect

Hello.. How do u cope with after csect effect?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

On the 2nd day try to walk as much as possible. Painful but I will walk to nursery to look at babies and will feel worth it. On 3rd day I’m able to move faster and by the discharge day I can walk as per normal. Don’t carry heavy things for the first 1 month. Max 10kg. Don’t squat too. And don’t sit up from bed too fast. Always put your leg on the floor first then push yourself up with support.

Read more
TapFluencer

This will be a slow process of healing so first thing is not to stress that you are not healing at the speed you want. Make sure you take care of your wound till it dries up and go for regular checkups to Ensure all is healing well. You need to walk to exercise but till you get doctor’s go signal, do not engage in strenuous exercises. Before you know it, you are back to normal

Read more
VIP Member

first few days is very painful when walking, but have to go to toilet anyway, after that back to normal activities when no more pain, but my gynae told me not to carry heavy things yet

VIP Member

For myself, I actually endure the pain and try to walk and move so that I could used to it as I'm alone during my confinement period.

Hi, Please always be calm and relaxed and take lots of rest which gives suitable time for the wound to heal

VIP Member

Rest and eat well. And most importantly have someone help you during your confinement.

VIP Member

Move slowly. When baby cry don’t panicked. Else wound hard to heal

Rest, ask for help whenever possible

VIP Member

Lots of rest and take care of wound

Rest take care and recover