How can I produce enough breast milk while working full-time?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi ms, maybe you can try Innate lactea. Innate Lactea is actually a boiled mixture of red dates, barley, longan and white fungus which i believe its a common drink for chinese. But now we made it in a sachet to make your life easier. You can whatsapp me or visit our ig. https://wa.me/60198922467?text=Lets+INNATE Ig/ fb @innate.kualalumpur

Read more
Post reply image

I successfully fed my baby until 16 months old working full time. I was also able to donate 300oz over a year to a woman who struggled. It really depends on your body and your baby. But many women are successful

VIP Member

You can try to take more food that increase supply like fenugreek, maltbeer (no alcohol) and fenneltea. Fenneltea really boosted my production.

Use electric pumping or manual pumping frequent ly q 2hrs and used power pump technique at morning or at every 2AM.

always drink enough fluid preferable water, take vitamin c or fruits that contains, try to have breakfast daily.

Apart from diets, enough rest/sleep and avoid stresses are important to maintain your milk supply too.

Eat green salads specially Rocca and drink a lot of water I guess, I say this from my wife experience

TapFluencer

bumping at work. 10 minutes both sides every 3 hours should work perfectly.

Used handsfree make it easier for you to do while working.

thanks