How to do baby passport? I have my LO photo and the person from ICA told me to submit it with the form. Hmm.. I did what he told me, but already been 1 month plus going 2 months still have not receive any letter. I am doubting whether what the person say to me is the correct way?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I have just done it for my baby in April online. They took about 1 week to email us that the photo doesn't meet the specifications and told us to re-submit. After re-submitting, it was quite fast. They sent us a letter within a week to tell us to make an appointment to collect the passport.

photo must be in accordance with ica requirements. did you mail to ica or drop into deposit box at ica? normally, can receive acknowledgement card within a week. perhaps you call ica to enquire what happened.

I did it online and got it within a week or two. But you need to ensure the photo is meeting the requirements if not it will take more than a month as they will mail/email you to submit new ID photo.

VIP Member

Hi... I think ICA did not receive your application. Normally you will receive an A5 notification card to collect your passport within 5 to 7 days. Please call them to check

Fastest way is online I have done that with my child U should receive a notification after payment and they will also notify u as to when to pick up

Apply online, take photo with white background or white blanket/bedsheet with LO laying down on it. We applied online and got it very fast.

I went to ICA personally and got it done. As i wasnt living in Singapore then, i managed to get the passport within 2 hours.

I submit my online. got it within a week or 2. try calling ica and ask for the status of your application?

VIP Member

I did it online for my girl. Very fast done already. Maybe you wanna call them and check what happened.

VIP Member

normally they will send a mail to your letterbox. if not u can check with them on application status