Mother's Day Contest

With Mother's Day happening this Sunday, we are having another in-App contest, to celebrate this special day ? TWO Lucky Winners will each receive 50 points, and have their answer featured as a pinned post on Saturday (9 May) and Sunday (10 May), respectively! All you have to do is to answer ONE of the question, as seen in the image, depending on which stage you are currently in. Here is a reference for you: 1. Currently a Mum 2. Soon-to-be Mum 3. Looking forward to be a mum And that's all to it ? Closing date is 8 May 5pm. Winners will be contacted via email within 24 hours. Terms and Conditions 1. This will be run for FOUR (4) days from 4 to 8 May 2020 2. This ONLY open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address). 3. The Winner will be chosen by theAsianparent. 4. The Winner who does not respond to our emails within 24 hours will be forfeited and new winner will be chosen. 5. Anonymous answers will be deemed as invalid. 6. The Winner will be contacted by theAsianparent within 4 to 6 weeks.

Mother's Day Contest
19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

being a first time mum, is definitely a life changing experience. though i had plenty of experience taking care of babies, its not the same when it comes my own child, at least for me. ive always wanted to be a young mummy so i can see my children grow up into what they really want to be. i even got emotional when my baby had her first times, first smile, first laugh, first baby talk, first rollover. I took so many pictures of her that I dont know which to choose as my wallpaper and to post on her specially made IG account. with her being around, my perspective on my mums definitely opened my eyes even more widely. huge respect for them and i strive to be a superb mummy like them. having them as my role models, made me want to be so much better as a young mummy. happy mother's day to everyone here and take care! May God Bless you and your family with health, wealth and happiness. times are tough now so dont give up. tough times don't last. šŸ¤ŸšŸ¼ā¤ļøšŸ„°

Read more

The thing i love about being a mom is that i have something to look forward to going back home from work every day and wake up to someone who has already woken up and waiting for me to wake up full of smiles. No matter how horrible i look or smell, my son will never hesitate to hug me nor make me carry him. Being a mum is tiring. Anyone who says that it's not, it's a lie. However amidst all the exhaustion, there's always surprises. Every day there's a new surprise or a new "pattern" that my son will come up with. Most of the times it makes me laugh and smile but sometimes it makes me a little frustrated too. No matter what happens, it's the love that keeps me going.

Read more
VIP Member

Iā€™m looking forward to welcome my little one in mid November 2020 (currently thatā€™s the EDD). This is my first pregnancy. I am nervous and excited at the same time. Hoping that my little one will be a healthy and happy baby. To be honest, I have been avoiding to go to the gynae because Iā€™m really paranoid of the hospital (due to the virus) šŸ˜…, but finally after 12 weeks; I braved myself to go there and had my first scan. Canā€™t wait for my baby to grow heal u inside my tummy as Iā€™m only planning to go to my next scan at 24 weeks. Canā€™t wait to find out my little oneā€™s gender.

Read more
VIP Member

Iā€™m looking forward to meeting my little one on June. I always pray for her although I never know how she will look like and just can see from USG picture. So lucky I am that God trusts me to have her who will be the light in my life. I wish I can see her soon, take care of her and protect her. I know that I donā€™t have experience to be a mom but Iā€™ll do my best for her cause she deserves to be happy and feel bless to live in this world.

Read more

Im so proud of being a mom because I have found the meaning of my life. I was over the moon when I saw him for the first time and this is something that excites me even if I think now. I feel that I have won in oscars that what i feel being a mom.Next i want to be a super cool friendly mom with him so he can feel free to open up with me and I want him to realise that she is not just a mom but she s my super mom.

Read more

Im a mother of 3 grown ups, 1 boy n 2 girls (a son in law and a daughter in law)n a grandson. Thus Im blessed with 5 children and a bundle of joy. Being a mum is all about love.Tiring day will be soothed by the abundance of love.Now I m just looking forward to playing with my grandchildrenšŸ˜Šspreading more love to them.

Read more

I love to be a mom lending my hand and heart to bring up my kids in all their needs wherever I can support. I am extremely happy and proud to be a mom of my kids. My happiness is doubled when my kids reciprocate we love our bonding. I want to be a Caring, Cool, Tough and strong mom as an when the need arises

Read more

I want to be a mum just like my mum. No matter how busy I am, I want to hone my cooking skills. So that she will always look forward to coming home for dinner after school or work and me being able to cook her favourite dishes. I also want to be her friend, her role model in life.

VIP Member

No matter how painful breastfeeding (milk bleb, mastitis, blocked duct), how little sleep I have, it all paid off when my baby looks at me, smiles at me and grows up well. I am still waiting for her to call me "mama" which will definitely put a smile on my face. The happiness of Motherhood šŸ˜Š

TapFluencer

I am currently a mum to five kiddos. I love being a mum cos I am able to watch every milestones they reach and also the bonding with them. Although it is very tiring, but everytime watching them smile or a simple hug from them will warm your heart.