honestly.. i have been feeling loveless from my husband recently as he is not the touching type like hugging and kissing.. always i initiate.. and he is always on the phone or his laptop and lying on bed otherwise on massage chair or either sleeping.. which i dont really like it.. feel like he's being lazy throughout the day.. we dont have often family day out to bring kids to play.. when i ask him to go out, he will comment 'u have money meh' or 'if go out who gonna pay'.. we dont have any dates at all either with the same qns throwing to me and i also thought of him playing phone and no topic to talk if we really go on date.. and sex life is so so whereby i missed being licked and fingered and kissing too.. and financial can be a headache and i really hate to discuss money issue with him.. always will end up having bad issue.. so i did thought of divorcing and raising 2 kids myself.. to the point that i actually think that i can be happier without him.. and i feel that i have no love for him anymore.. but this few days, he went back hometown and i pass by the place where i met him for the first time.. i do feel that i missed him and the past came back to me.. and he told me today that he went to do some surgery on his penis for me.. i do feel love towards him.. i do want to salvage and not divorce.. he willing to go counselling but only is free.. can advise where? so, what do u guys think? should i voice out all this to him? but i feel that he also dont bother, how?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Obviously you both still think that your marriage is worth salvaging because you both are willing to go and see a counsellor on this. That is a great first step! Like Ling and Denise have mentioned, visit a family service centre for marital counselling. Maybe before going to the counsellor, I suggest sitting down and talking to him. Let him know how you feel - tell him why you want to go out with him & your family (there are ways to spend time out without spending much money), tell him that you would like to spruce up you guys' sex life, tell him you would like to receive more hugs and kisses. Let him know you would like to see him more involved and not always playing with the phone. Maybe ask why he doesn't do the things you have mentioned. Ask him if he has any opinions on how to spend family day together, etc! Open communication is very important and I believe talking to each other will be a big first step. It might be a little be awkward or even frustrating the first time, but keep talking, keep engaging in conversations with your husband. I hope that helps, good luck!

Read more