Camaron Rebosado Recipe

My Holiday Go-To Recipe is my family’s all-time favorite Camaron Rebosado! Shrimps always have that sweet satisfying taste that makes you want to crave more! This is truly a mouth-watering recipe for all moms! That is why cooking shrimps during holidays and other occasions has always been my family’s No. 1 food request and I believe you will also surely love! Sharing to you this easy seafood dish: Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 12 minutes Servings: 4 Ingredients: 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined 1 teaspoon salt 2 pieces raw eggs 1 tablespoon fresh milk 3 cups cooking oil 1 piece lemon 8 tablespoons flour 1 tablespoon cornstarch Instructions: 1. Marinate the shrimp in lemon juice for 20 minutes. 2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, and salt then mix well. 3. Add the eggs and milk stir until all the ingredients are well distributed. 4. Heat a pan and pour-in the cooking oil. 5. When the oil is hot enough, dip a piece of shrimp in the batter (leave the tail uncovered) then deep-fry until the color of the outer part turns dark yellow and the texture becomes crispy. 6. Remove from the pan or fryer then place in a plate with paper towel (this will absorb excess oil). 7. Serve with sweet and sour sauce. 8. Share and enjoy! #GoToHolidayRecipe

profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply