Hi would like to ask, currently i suspect i'm having postnatal depression. Where can i gt help? Do i need help? I been feeling irritated by small little thing, have a mum tat has depression before. Have one elder daughter turning 4 , and a newborn turning 2 months. Been cutting wrist last time whenever face prob. Now turn to tattoo for the pain relief. When tattoo i feel the relief and wan do it again. Is this the sign?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hang in there mommy. Yes I think feeling irritated and self-harm are the signs that you are undergoing PPD or Postpartum Depression. These feelings affect your day to day life to your family and most especially with your children. I've had that before, so i decided to speak with my husband about it because I am afraid of getting worst. One of my diversion is blogging. I started blogging way back 2010 even 2-3 posts to start with. I felt the ease of releasing all the stress, considering I don't have yaya at that moment. If that makes you worst, yes they are right that you can seek professional help so they can address your concern immediately and also joining parenting forums and groups can help you unwind since you can meet and sometimes mingle with other mommies out there whose been there. Hope this helps. Pray fervently for guidance and peace of mind and everything will follow. :) hugs! ❣

Read more