Hi all, I have a four-month old boy who is currently having trouble sleeping in his cot. I'm aware of the dangers of co-sleeping and would like for him to transition smoothly to sleeping in his own bed. So far we tried white noise and pitch dark room and it worked for a while. Also because I latch on demand, and for my own sanity I lay down and feed him in the middle of the night while I try to get some sleep. Could that also be another factor that's making it difficult for him to sleep in his own cot? For now it seems like co-sleeping is our best bet because we get the most amount of rest out of it, but baby us growing bigger and we're squeezing in a queen sized bed. Hubby and I are both having aches in the morning from being confined to very limited space. Any advice?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Will suggest to sleep train as co-sleep is really tough on us parents. I co-sleep for 8 months, really affecting my sanity. Especially back to work. So now we are trying to train him, still trying but once he sleep, we put him into cot.