Hi, my daughter is 3 mths, fully breastfed. Today, I went to polyclinic to check her 3 mths assessment. All are ok except her weight. Given that she is 3 mths, her weight is 5.1kg. The nurse said that she is like 10% percentile some sort like that. The nurse said that might be she is tall. The doctor said that I might have to feed her more. I told her my baby is always at my breast and drink. She will either drink or playing with my breast. So far she is ok. I am just wondered is my breastmilk not enough? Or should I feed her with formula milk? I try to feed her with formula milk and she do not like the bottle teats. I try to relax her to drink also can't. She is used to my breasts and mostly she is direct latch to drink. Any opinion mummies? I am really worried about her weight.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Just wait another 3 months and start feeding her more solid instead:) Intro her more natural fats food like Avocado. When you start pan fried food use VCO to cook them instead. VCO has a good amount of natural fats too. Weight is not much of a concern, unless she is not gaining weight at all than it's a concern.

Read more