Mount E Novena vs TMC

Hi, Can anyone share their bill size for Mount E novena and TMC for normal vaginal delivery without epidural? Am having a tough time deciding between the 2 hospitals. Any experiences to share? Thanks!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

http://www.thomsonmedical.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mat-Packages-2016-FINAL01-02-2016-v1-2-Deposits-002.pdf The information that u are looking for is in the above pdf. There are other factors that u have to consider - room type and delivery type - whether u use epidural or did it ended up as an assisted delivery (like use of forceps or vacuum) - that also changed the 1.65 to 2.15k. If u have the time, I strongly encourage u to go for those maternity tour and see 2-3 hospitals of ur choice and then choose from there. The things they offer are almost the same but there's still differences in the service, guarantees and more. I had c sect at TMC, think they are quite ok too

Read more
8y ago

thanks for the info

VIP Member

I had csec. bill cant rmb .. But u can retrieve from their website.. I went tmc and so far my experience over there is good Nurse are quite nice . And food r nice too 🤣 For ur info i taking single bedded for no.1 the staff was prompt. Then no.2 i took a suite with even special extra care from staff n more attentive.. And i did a comparison in private hotel and tmc is the cheapest . And it also depend on ur gynar whether they r tmc or mt E

Read more
5y ago

TMC seems pretty good but my biggest concern is whether they'll have the rooms that i want when i deliver. And also their labour wards seems quite small?

Best is to go for hospital tour and they will guide you with the pricing

VIP Member

Tmc is fine but better you google for more reviews(:

5y ago

I did but most are 2016/17 reviews ><

Must see ur gynae prefer where too