helper normally go back home town 2 weeks after 2 years. would you consider to let her go back 1 week after one year and another week after 2nd year? in the condition where she will be under your employment for minimum 4 year. of cos it's all verbal agreement.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I wouldn't take the risk. The reason is Coz once they are back in their hometown, many pull factors like their children or their hub. All these make them hard to come back to work. My sis allowed her helper to go back after 1.5 yrs. helper agreed to come back to work for another 2 yrs. sis kept her 1 mth salary. Sad to say, helper forfeited her 1 mth salary and decided not to come back. My sis regretted badly.

Read more

I suggest and let my first helper went back to hometown for 1 months after 2 years working with us. I think 2 weeks is really not enough and too short for them. Yes. She did come back to us for another 2 years and with better working attitude. I think all this is depend on the helper and the relationship with the employer. :)

Read more