Having 2 kids its like you feel complete everyday. But while taking good care of them i observe that i forgot to take good care of my self. I read here that some mommies drinking collagen. So it means i can drink also what is the effect? And what brand should i buy. Or any advice what should i do to alteast return my self confident. Im 30 yrs old now but i look like not 30 i guess.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As mothers that often happens. We tend to overlook ourselves and ensure everything else is in place. Then again, we need to look good to feel good. That benefits not only ourselves but our families too. Taking care of our mental and physical wellbeing is vital. I have no one to help care for my boys. Basically we are on our own. No maid, helper, or extended family members either. What I usually do is, I ensure that I take the time to have a nice shower without rushing every few days. When my older boy is in school, baby is with me so I'll paint my nails, and do grooming sessions for myself. To me, it all boils down to our own mindset and expectations. If we can change and adjust, naturally we will feel better followed by looking better too :) Hope this helps.

Read more