Have u ever wondered why you are hanging on to the marriage even it's meaningless hanging on.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why do you feel it's meaningless and not worth fighting for anymore? If nothing negative has happened to your relationship, maybe you two need to reevaluate what went wrong, when it went wrong and whether or not you want to fight for the relationship. If both of you decide that it's over, then don't drag it out. It will not be healthy in the long run. That being said, there's plenty of couples who stay married because of kids.

Read more

Have you tried talking to your partner about the issue you are facing? I do understand there are times when we do not feel like talking or sharing but communication is the most important factor in a marriage. Perhaps you can try bringing your partner together for a counselling to see if it helps? Seeking professional help is good for a marriage. I hope you can continue to work hard and be positive.

Read more

I guess it depends on what's the reason for splitting? Maybe try to work it out first before you decide to end it. Go for marriage workshop, marriage counseling, talk to your friends? If both of you still love each other, I think there's definitely ways to solves the problem. Just hang on and believe in solving problems rather than avoiding it!

Read more

Why will you feel this way? There is nothing much topic for both to talk that make you feel this way? One takes 2 hand to clap in order to work it out. If you think this way but the partner don't feel so, talk it out and let him/her know how you feel. To me every marriage will feel the same if both don't communicate.

Read more

Things was alright in the beginning. As time past, despite all the heart to heart talk, nothing seems to change nor gets better. It just gets from bad to worst whereby there seems to be no communication needed unless necessary. And I'm going bonkers.

Depends. Could be out of love or coz you're too dependent on the person? Why don't you have a heart to heart talk? Think through especially if you have children :')